Cantley House Hotel

Cantley House Hotel is a spacious 36 bedroom Victorian Country House Hotel set in 50 acres of Berkshire parkland.

Formerly the home of the Marquis of Ormonde, the mansion was built in 1880 and originally converted into a Hotel in 1983. The building has been carefully restored over the years maintaining its many beautiful architectural features.

house and lawn

In 2001 The Clocktower wing was constructed adding 15 Executive rooms and suites. The architecture was inspired by local Almshouses and complements the existing Victorian House.

The spirit of equality is ingrained in the hotel's ethos from the proprietor down to all the staff.

Name of contact
Laura Robb

Address
Cantley House Hotel,
Milton Road,
Wokingham
Berkshire
RG40 5QG

Telephone
01189 789912

Email
events@cantleyhotel.co.uk

Website
www.cantleyhotel.co.uk

fountain